Auto Insurance Isn’t Always Enough
Vehicle thefts and car accidents are traumatic enough for your customers. So imagine their frustration when the vehicle is rendered a total loss, and the insurance payment doesn’t even cover the amount they still owe — much less a down payment on another car. Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP Protection) from EFG Companies fills that critical gap for your valued customers, strengthening customer satisfaction while helping you increase your profit per unit sold.
GAP Protection: Customer selling points
In the event of theft or total loss, GAP protection provides valuable protection to your customers on both new and used vehicles by:
- Making up the difference between the value of the vehicle and the amount owed in the event of theft or a total loss, up to $50,000
- Paying up to $1,000 of the insurance deductible if the vehicle is recovered from theft
- Paying up to 150 percent of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price on new cars and up to 150 percent of the average retail book value for used cars in the event of a total loss or unrecovered theft
- Preserving each GAP protection contract holder’s credit rating by preventing debt accumulation
Dealership benefits of GAP Protection
The GAP protection program was developed to give dealerships a valuable tool to:
- Increase profits per unit
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Give customers an incentive to return for replacement vehicles
- Strengthen branding through optional private labeling
Old Republic Gap Protection www.orias.com
Old Republic Guaranteed Asset Protection, also known as GAP, helps cover some of the financial gap between the actual cash value of a vehicle and the payoff amount of the loan or lease in the event of a total loss.
– Serving the New and Pre-owned Vehicle Market
– Terms up to 84 months and up to 150% of MSRP
– Available for Light Commercial Use Vehicles
– Protection for Vehicles Valued up to $100,000
– Covers Losses to a Maximum of $50,000
– Coverage of the Vehicle’s Primary Insurance Deductible up to $1,000
Our Plans Offer a Direct Relationship with the Insurance Company-
There is No Third Party Administrator!